Weather in April in Haast Pass
- The weather in April is moist. A significant 351.8mm (13.9in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Weather Trend Graph for April in Haast Pass, New Zealand
Haast Pass Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Haast Pass:
- Mahitahi, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) NNE
- Mt Cook, New Zealand - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) NE
- Paringa, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) N
- Pukaki, Braemar, New Zealand - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) ENE
- L Pukaki, Guide Hill, New Zealand - 68.8 kms (42.8 miles) E
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) E
- Lake Ohau, New Zealand - 36.7 kms (22.8 miles) ESE
- Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand - 62.8 kms (39 miles) SE